Friday 9 December 2011

All change...

Right, The last time I posted was a couple of weeks ago...
Sorry, once again things have been pretty crazy...

Staying at the Pollocks was just a temporary thing untill I found my feet so Ive now moved house. Im staying on the flat and its a minute walk to the bus stop and a 5 minute walk to the train so Im good for transport.
The family Im now with have young children so its lovely to be living with kids and be the big sister person again. Theyre a great family and Im really enjoying living with them.

Ive joined a homegroup from church with other people my age, mainly uni students and its really cool. awesome people, great chats and ledgend of a leader.

I go to youth group, tonight we played soccer and then did a yankee swap american style secret santa so it was brilliant :]

Im also now a part of the Vic Uni CU group so right now its the summer holidays so were doing cool things each week like photo scavenger hunts and games. Its awesome fun.

Thats some of the cool things Im doing plus loads more.

Oh and today at the supermarket I found Irn Bru, made my day :]
drinking irn bru and eating a dairy milk, taste of home...

No comments:

Post a Comment