Thursday 20 October 2011

Big girl in a Little town

I have always lived in a little town but it's always felt big to me...

Loch Ness 10 minutes drive, work 5 minutes drive, town 10 minutes drive, cinema 10 minutes drive, chippy 5 minutes drive, School 5 minutes walk, church 10 minutes drive, you would bump into someone everywhere you went?

Inverness is so familiar but just the right size!

This week I'm staying in Edinburgh and it seems so big. You have to travel to get anywhere, commuting? That's a word you never hear back home.

In approximately a fortnight I will be moving to New Zealand! NEW ZEALAND!!! Right on the other side of the World, don't think I could get any further away from Inverness.

Home is gonna be so far away... If I find Edinburgh a big city how on earth will I cope with the capital of New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment