Tuesday 25 October 2011

A week of stress, sorting and goodbyes...

That's it. It's official. I'm going to New Zealand a week today.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

On Friday my visa came through so I can work in New Zealand while I'm there.
On Monday we booked my flights.
On Tuesday my insurance was sorted.

So this week is the week of stressing, sorting everything out and saying goodbye.

I've bought lots already and I've still got a lot to get...
Camera, phone, socks, bikini, earphones?

So much to sort out:
Make sure that all my uni stuff is in order for when I get back
Get references sorted
Send away SU stuff
write cards for some occasions
Get gifts for host family

So many people to see and say bye to and not enough time :(
Hopefully i'll see all my church friends on Sunday, Lighthouse crew on Friday.

At my Birthday party I said bye to the closest people but its harder when your actually leaving.

Ah well, wish me luck x



No comments:

Post a Comment