Saturday 18 February 2012

Scripture Union...

I am a big fan of Su camps, they're really good fun and I have met three of my closest friends at camp so getting the opportunity to work with SU NZ was something that I couldn't turn down...

So on the 6th of January I headed off to Wainuiamata to lead at a primary camp. It was such an amazing week working with the kids, getting to know them and hearing their stories. It was a moving and emotional week but amazing. The programme was the holiday club programme 'Going Bananas' so that was a blast from the past :P

The kids were brilliant, quite a lot of them were from hard backgrounds so it was special to spread the love of Jesus to them and seeing them realise that He really does love them.
Its a week Ill never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment