Sunday 13 May 2012

Crazy party....



Ok so I gave another teach today, I ran a little over time I went to about twenty minutes but five minutes over I guess is alright.

Today I was continuing my series on Daniel and today was the story of the writing on the wall. I made a video yesterday with the kids that I live with, which was fun. Conor filmed it, Annalese was promptor and Lauchlan and I starred, him as a partygoer and me as the newsreporter. It gave the background to the story about a party that a king threw that got crazy.

This morning we watched the video and then I recapped the story. The bottom line was that 'You CAN stand up for whats right, even if its not popular.' I connected it to the bottom line from last week that if you do this, people can see God through you.

The kids really seemed to listen and I enjoyed doing it. This week I was braver and didnt cover my arm up. Im not doing that anymore unless I'm going somewhere I'm not comforble, in which case I wear an armband; like in the photo above.

Next week is the last week in the Daniel series and it is the much beloved childrens Bible story, Daniel and the lions den. x


No comments:

Post a Comment