Wednesday 4 July 2012

4 days, 4 leaving parties...

Since Im leaving soon I had a weekend of goodbyes with my friends here from church, homegroup and CU. On Friday night I had a night out in Wellington with my friends from Cu, went out for dinner, one restaurant for main course and one for dessert; lots of photos taken. On Saturday I went out with my friends from homegroup for an Indian then to a friends cinema and watch machine gun preacher. Its a really good film, scary in parts but very interesting considering the amount of worldwide interest in Kony. On Sunday night some people prayed for me in church and after went out for a burger with people from church. Was really lovely to say goodbye to people in church. I will definitely miss a lot of people from church. On Monday night homegroup had a party for me, we played games, chatted, had pavlova, they sang happy birthday to me and I blew out a candle and I got a big card, like a giant one. Was one of the best leaving parties ever :)

Im really gonna miss my friends here but I know I will keep in touch and hopefully one day see them all again...

No comments:

Post a Comment